A message to our members
At LifeWorks Advantage, we are keeping a pulse on the ever-changing movement and recommendations related to COVID-19.
In response to the current situation, we set up internal protocols in line with recommendations by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (“CMS”) and the Centers for Disease Control (“CDC”).
The health and well-being of LifeWorks Advantage members is our top priority. LifeWorks Advantage is perfectly positioned to provide the care our members need in the comfort of where they live. Our LifeWorks Advantage Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants provide most of the primary care for members. They also serve as a care coordinator, working closely with the center’s nurses and caregivers, as well as the member’s outside doctors and specialists.
Actions LifeWorks Advantage is taking to manage our members’ care:
- Our plan Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants will continue to provide the extra level of personal care and attention you expect for your loved one, right where they live.
- We work hand-in-hand with the center’s doctors and nurses to identify and treat any health changes right away.
- We’re tracking COVID-19 updates and educating our care team on the latest guidelines from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention as they become available.
- Our plan Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants will work to medically manage the virus exposure which will include treating in place at the center if the condition can be safely handled at the center.
- We will continue to follow the recommendations of the CDC and work with each members’ center to deliver a high-level of personalized care and customer service.
If a LifeWorks Advantage member requires testing and/or treatment for COVID-19 the plan will cover the following items per Medicare Advantage guidelines: labs, skilled services in the center, out of network, medications, including reaching your member advocate at 1-844-854-6883 (TTY 711).
Helpful links for more information about the COVID-19:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention COVID-19 website
- How to protect yourself form the COVID-19
- If you think you are sick with the COVID-19
Not a member of LifeWorks Advantage yet?
If you or your loved one live in a participating facility and would like to learn more about LifeWorks Advantage contact us or you can also review our available plans and their benefits for more info.